Friday, October 31, 2014

Where do I begin

So what's happened in the last year and a half?  Where do I even begin.  First, I went back to school.  Got my medical assistant certificate.  Finished an internship at Rebound Neurosurgery.  Next, we sold our house in Vancouver and moved into my grandmother's (aka Greg and Angie's house) old house in Damascus.  Finally, Andy is back to his old self.  He has even started working again as a banker for US Bank in Oregon City.

  Kaitlyn is in the 8th grade and Elissa is in the 7th grade.  They are both doing the online school from home, Oregon Connections.  They both attended Rockcreek Middle School last year in Happy Valley but Andy, the girls and I felt they just didn't get the education that they needed.  So far, online schooling has been great and I think they would agree.
Elissa and Kaitlyn's first day of school pic


 Eva is in 4th grade at Vern Duncan Elementary.  She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs Coyler and is really doing well in school.  Eva got a new cat from the human society as well.  Her name is Bon Bon


Bon Bon
 
We had some fun this summer as well.  Went to Bend to catch up on some fishing. I even got my husband and two of my girls to go float tubing.  Although, the only thing we caught was 2 small fish and we even lost a pole.  It was still fun.
Eva fishing
And daddy tubing
getting ready to go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment